2009年6月15日星期一

2nd day of children camp

2day quite punctual ...
but oso late abt 10mins
not my problem ba ...
once i reached there ,
my children was done already ...
thanked to jason n wind / wing (dunno her name ... hehe )
they helped me a lot in tis 3 days ...

breakfaz hour
my god sudden appeared ...
4 myanmens joined us ...
n 2 of them are my group's trnaslators ...
wow !!!

u know y i was so happy ?
they are quite pretty , amazing , beautiful , ....
i really really really lost my soul in tat instant
haha
my frenz told me tat i will bcum myanmen nz 5 years ...
they wanna ask inti whether they will organise MUP (myanmar university programme)
so tat i can transfer to myanmar but not united state ....
they said i will marry wif a myanmen n live there ...
then myanmar is my hometown ...
n i will enjoy my life there ...
bcum the richest guy in myanmar
bcoz i can exchange lot of RM to der ...
i think better i study civil engineering now
can bcum minister of JPJ at myanmar ...
improve their public transport system

talk a lot abt myanmens ...
hehe
too excited
better i talk abt my children ...
Sian Pi, Saw Maha Cthoo, n ...
others i cant remember ady ...
they reali nice ,
but ...
hard to explain ...

let's tell u a story ...
aft i finished my breakfast ,
i tried to talk wif them lo ...
so i asked them ,"how to say "gud morning" or "hello" at myanmar ?"
"Mingelaba is hello" , they said .

then i tried to memorize lo ...
suddenly a child asked me ,
"u r beautiful in chinese ???"
i stun a while ...
den tell them ,
"你好is hello
你好美is u r beautiful"
den i ask him to say tis to a gal
but he feel shy ...
haha

finish breakfaz ,
is ...
gaming time ...
the committee prepared sum games 4 them ...
but the games is too hard to children la !!!!
they even dunno how to run the game ...
but they set their rules n played themselves ...
haha
the station masters 拿他们没辄...
we can onli laff at there ...

tat day ar ,
got another story ...
lunch time ma ...
i sat with 1 child n th 2 translators lo ...
then we had 3 cups of juice onli
bcoz i didnt bring my cup ...
then the 2 translators gave 1 to me lo ...
they wan shared worrr ...
n 1 for the child ...

at first , i planned to pour half for the translators d ...
but suddenly again ,
the child啃到...
haizzzz
n he finished his water ady ...
to show my caring,
i 无奈地giv him my one ...
felt from heaven to hell in a second
(mission failed !!! ><)

nite again ,
time to watch movie ...
"over the hedge"
sum of them sleep 1st lo ...
tis is most terrrible time ...
they showed their hiphop dancing skill on the bed !!!
倒立,翻跟斗,跳床,前滚翻,后滚翻,...
(i think i am rubbish lo ...
sum of the action i learned laz year onli ,
n sum actions i dunno ler , as well as i not dare to do...)

they are my god , man ...
although i hope to enjoy their "show" longer
i have to stop them
bcoz they should sleep
but not dance ...

tat day i closer with them ...
bcoz i approached them ,either the translators or the children ,
by asking them 缅文

b4 they sleep ,
i promised to sleep with them ...
who know i cannot move aft i lied in my friend's room ...
tat nite,
didnt think so much ...
jz told them we must go back b4 7am ...
so tat they dunno i bluff them ...

haha
my plan was not worked ....

1 条评论: