2011年3月15日星期二

spring break spring break!
and IT IS SPRING BREAK!

my friends actually planned to go Arizona by this week...
but he sucks!
cancelled the trip few days before we gonna depart due to the rising fuel price
but then he planned another trip to Houston with others...

STORY:
in the beginning i kept asking him to show me his plan...
i wanna know how well his planning and izzit worth to go...
until one week before the trip, my fren and I told him we want to quit
coz he showed us nothing
then only he showed us the plan...

F him... he took 2 months to plan the trip but he only got 2 place to visit =.=
and he want us to travel in the car for more than 30 hours!
brainless person!
well! it is not the end of story...

then my fren and I took over his place and plan the trip
since he is not efficient...

then the 2 days after, he text me and said he had to cancel the trip
coz the fuel price goes up...
BUT!!!!!
he and his frenz are going to houston!

DXU! when i said i wanna quit, u said cannot!
but when u dunwanna go to Arizona and wanna go houston,
u jz cancel it without asking us!

and becoz of him, i stay in my place for my whole spring break
while others are having fun...

thanks him and i have more time to rest!
大人肚子里撑船...

没有评论:

发表评论