2009年9月13日星期日

where got ghost?
nice movie !!!
but i hate d 3rd chapter ><
i m afraid of looking to a no-image-TV now ....
even my laptop....
worry that if there is an old lady say "Hi" to me T.T
just kidding la....
i wont afraid of ghost la XD
but there was a scary experience when i was on the way back to my home...
when i was at jalan duta, 2 indian motorists were trying to stop my car....
they kept on pointing my tyre and shouting to me ....
of coz i didnt stop and checked my car
i drove to the fastest lane to leave them
but after i "piet dai" them, i just realized tat i should rmb their vehicle no. ><
mougai la! i was alone tat time n felt VERY VERY VERY nervous
yo! frenz, pls be aware when u r driving
n pls rmb few things:
1. not to stop ur car even u hv crashed motorists
2. report to police if u hv crashed them
3. check ur car constantly
4.giv the motorists DIE if they r bad ppl !!! XD


没有评论:

发表评论