2009年5月28日星期四

daydreaming ....
no mood to do my assignments , write seminar reports ...

a lecturer has affected me in the moment ...
he said a truism in his lesson ...
"forgot about yesterday , tomorrow doesn't exist , so live for today "

suddenly ,
i realized that
time is so so so important for us
but i always wasted my time in "Online Poker"

i didn't give up this bad habit ...
even, i have addicted more serious than before ...
everyday i lie people in the game
n make it as my fun ...
sometimes , i corporate with my friends to get more chips from others ...
i am wondering if they had been trapped easily ....
are they foolish ?
who know ? God will know ... hahaha !!!

oh my goodness !!!
am i normal ?

i am worry if i lose my soul ...

cheating people is fun for me
but it will hurt others ...

when can i stop this game ?

now the most important is
i should work harder ...
i must stop this game !!!
work hard for my first semester ...
cannot waste my parents' money anymore ...

Sin Karen , you must fight for your future !!!



hey , yo !
my 1st time blogging in English ...
it is difficult for me ...
i have spent 3 hours to write it ...
>< bcoz of the 20% !!!
my assignment !!!!
how cum got such useless work ?
but ,
it will be my first step of my English improvement ...
^^

1 条评论:

  1. woah!! your 1st english post ler!! and i'm the 1st 1 to comment it yo.. cool!! haha!! wah.. now sin's college (or U ? ) boy and he speaks in english.. haha!!

    回复删除